We collect analytics information when you use our Add-On to help us improve our products and services. This analytics information consists of the feature and function of the Add-On being used, the associated license identifier (SEN) and domain name, the username and user data available from the Jira REST API. The analytics information we collect includes elements of Content related to the function the user is performing. As such, the analytics information we collect may include Personal Information or sensitive business information that the user has included in Content that the user chose to upload, submit, post, create, transmit, store or display in the Add-On.
Analytics can be disabled from Global Configuration page of apps.
Analytics Information Derived from Content
- Provide, operate, maintain and improve Add-On;
- Enable you to access and use Add-On, including uploading, downloading, collaborating on and sharing Content;
- Process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including Release Notes and Feature Prompts;
- Send transactional messages, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests; providing customer service and support; and sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Send promotional communications, such as providing you with information about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, events and sending updates about your team and chat rooms; and providing other news or information about us and our select partners;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with Add-On and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to Add-On, and other illegal activities;
- Personalize Add-On, including by providing content that match matches your interests and preferences;
- Enable you to communicate, collaborate, and share Content with users you designate; and
- For other purposes about which we obtain your consent.
Service Providers, Business Partners and Others
We work with third-party service providers to provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, back-up, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis and other services for us. These service providers may have access to or process your Information for the purpose of providing those services for us. This list includes:
- Digital Ocean — SSD Cloud Hosting
- Mandrill — For sending transactional emails
- Mailchimp — For sending newsletters and release notes
- Google Analytics — For collecting analytics
- Keen.io - For collecting analytics
- CloudFlare — DNS proxy
Add-On hosts data with hosting service providers in numerous countries. The servers on which Personal Information is stored are kept in a controlled environment. While we take reasonable efforts to guard your Personal Information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. In addition, we cannot guarantee that any incidentally-collected Personal Information you choose to store in Add-On are is maintained at levels of protection to meet specific needs or obligations you may have relating to that information.
Where data is transferred over the Internet as part of the Add-On, the data is encrypted using industry-standard SSL (HTTPS).