Add-On: a bundle of code, resources and configuration files that can be used with an Atlassian product to add new functionality or to change the behavior of that product's existing features, which is the "Toggl Integration for JIRA Cloud" in the scope of this document.
Content: any information or data that you upload, submit, post, create, transmit, store or display in an Atlassian Service.
Personal Information: information that may be used to readily identify or contact you as an individual person, such as: name, address, email address, or phone number. Personal Information does not include information that has been anonymized such that it does not allow for the ready identification of specific individuals.
Information available to us
Atlassian Marketplace Information
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number
- Billing information such as credit card details and billing address
- JIRA host details (as prescribed by the Atlassian Connect Guidelines)
We collect and store Content that you create, input, submit, post, upload, transmit, store or display in the process of using our SaaS Products or Websites. Such Content includes any Personal Information or other sensitive information that you choose to include ("incidentally-collected Personal Information").
We collect other data that you submit to us, such as surveys, activity or event, request customer support, communication with us via third party social media sites or any other form of communicating with us. For example, information regarding a problem you are experiencing with the Add-On could be submitted to our issue tracker or sent via email.
Information we collect from your use of Add-On
We collect analytics information when you use our Add-On to help us improve our products and services. This analytics information consists of the feature and function of the Add-On being used, the associated license identifier (SEN) and domain name, the username and user data available from the JIRA REST API. The analytics information we collect includes elements of Content related to the function the user is performing. As such, the analytics information we collect may include Personal Information or sensitive business information that the user has included in Content that the user chose to upload, submit, post, create, transmit, store or display in the Add-On.
Analytics Information Derived from Content
Analytics information also consists of data we collect as a result of running queries against Content across our user base for the purposes of generating Usage Data. "Usage Data" is aggregated data about a group or category of services, features or users that does not contain Personal Information.
Though we may happen upon sensitive or Personal Information as we compile Usage Data from Content across user instances, this is a byproduct of our efforts to understand broader patterns and trends. It is not a concerted effort by us to examine the Content of any particular customer.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
How we use Information we collect
We use the Information we collect about you (including Personal Information to the extent applicable) for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, operate, maintain and improve Add-On;
- Enable you to access and use Add-On, including uploading, downloading, collaborating on and sharing Content;
- Process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including Release Notes and Feature Prompts;
- Send transactional messages, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests; providing customer service and support; and sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Send promotional communications, such as providing you with information about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, events and sending updates about your team and chat rooms; and providing other news or information about us and our select partners;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with Add-On and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to Add-On, and other illegal activities;
- Personalize Add-On, including by providing content that match your interests and preferences;
- Enable you to communicate, collaborate, and share Content with users you designate; and
- For other purposes about which we obtain your consent.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will not use Personal Information appearing in our Analytics Logs or Web Logs for any purpose. The use of Information collected through our Atlassian Services shall be limited to the purposes disclosed in this policy.
Compiling aggregate analytics information
To better comply with the Atlassian Marketplace, we make extensive use of analytics information (including log and configuration data) to understand how Add-On is being configured and used, how it can be improved for the benefit of all of our users, and to develop new products and services. As such we generate Usage Data (as defined above) from the web logs and analytics logs described above, including the Content elements captured in such logs, as well as from the Content stored in the Add-On.
Information sharing and disclosure
We will not share or disclose any of your Personal Information or Content with third parties except as described in this policy. We do not sell your Personal Information or Content.
When you use Add-On, Content you provide will be displayed back to you.
As a natural result of using Add-On, you may create Content that other users of your JIRA instance can access for the purposes of collaboration. Some of the collaboration features of Add-On display your profile information, including Personal Information included in your profile, to users with whom you have shared your Content
Service Providers, Business Partners and Others
We work with third party service providers to provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, back-up, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis and other services for us. These service providers may have access to or process your Information for the purpose of providing those services for us. This list includes:
Information we do not share
We do not share Personal Information about you with third parties for their marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes).
Data storage, transfer and security
Add-On hosts data with hosting service providers in numerous countries. The servers on which Personal Information is stored are kept in a controlled environment. While we take reasonable efforts to guard your Personal Information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. In addition, we cannot guarantee that any incidentally-collected Personal Information you choose to store in Add-On are maintained at levels of protection to meet specific needs or obligations you may have relating to that information.
Where data is transferred over the Internet as part of the Add-On, the data is encrypted using industry standard SSL (HTTPS).